Giving a Light Show is about building a connection with your audience and expressing yourself through kinetic movement. Glovers have the ability to perform a hand-focused dance by creating streaks and patterns of lights to mesmerize the viewer. In those few moments your hands become an extension of your emotions and the instrument to tell your personal story. The illusion of the art is the mastery of manipulating light and turning darkness into your canvas. Your glove set represents your personality and the modes and colors you choose are just as important as the moves you string together. Great for all ages, gloving combines optical illusion and rhythm allowing the performer to create mind-blowing performances.
This is a FULL glove set – everything you need is ready to go right out of the packaging. Designed by the best glovers on earth, the eLite is the premier gloving microlight, featuring one super bright mode with an easy to use on/off eZ-click button; no more pressing up and down on a difficult-to-use switch! Our eLite 4.0 casings (included) can be used with a wide variety of our industry-leading chips including the eLite Chroma24, eLite FLOW, eLite eNova and eLite eZLite varieties. These are the smallest, brightest and easiest to use glove lights on the market and they are only available from EmazingLights. All of our glove sets include a pair of white magic stretch gloves, batteries, diffusers and 10 ready-to-go eLite microlights (palm lights not included). Don’t be fooled by cheap imitations, glove like the pros with this Emazing glove set today! *Colors in picture may vary from actual tint. We try to capture our LED colors are precisely as possible.
- Featured on ABC’s Shark Tank!
- Package contains: (10) Complete Microlights, (20) 1620 Batteries, (10) Premium LEDs, (10) Diffusers, a Pair of White Emazing Magic Stretch Gloves, and a Protective Light Tray
- Light Colors: (6) Purple, White, Blue 7-Color Strobe Lights – (2) Red, Orange, Blue Strobe Lights – (2) Magento Solid Lights
- Upgraded eLite 4.0 casings (rubberized bottoms & smallest microlight available)! Compatible with 1616 and 1620 batteries (replaceable)
- To set up your glove set, push each microlight to the end of each fingertip of the gloves and use the eZ-click button to turn the light on/off