Want to stand out from the crowd? This mask will get you the celebrity style attention you desire at your next costume party. It’s the perfect ice breaker for singles looking to start a conversation. Regardless of where you are you’ll be getting tons of attention from others who are curious about your beautiful neon accessory. Each mask comes with a battery pack that has a button that controls 4 modes (off, constant on, slow flicker, fast flicker). The Neon Nightlife team has performed tons of research & product development to offer the brightest glowing products in the industry. Our bright technology really makes a big difference when you’re at locations that are not completely pitch black dark. This mask is a Guy Fawkes / V for Vendetta style mask; it is made of plastic and includes an elastic band to place around your head to hold it in place. There are openings in the eye, nose and mouth area. There is a 4 foot wire coming off the side of the mask and runs around the back of your ear to a small battery pack which is included. Typically, you’d run the wire under/through your wardrobe and place the battery pack in your pants/shorts pocket. The small battery pack uses two AA batteries (not included) and lasts over 24 hours of continuous use. Please be advised that EL wire battery packs in the industry make a slight high pitched tone which is normal and is not audible in public locations. We’ve found that most of our customers prefer the battery pack to be in their pants pocket so that it is silent.
- Battery pack takes 2 AA batteries and has 3 settings: Full On, Slow Blink and Fast Blink
- Battery pack can clip to anywhere from the waist and up, it can easily be clipped to your belt or placed in your pants pocket
- Mask light will remain bright for up to 24 hours per set of batteries
- The mask has the Neon Nightlife logo on the inside meaning we offer a 90 day warranty on the product. If for any reason the mask breaks under normal usage, we will replace it within 90 days.
- Perfect for Halloween, Costume Parties, Masquerades, Mardi Gras, Rave Festivals, Carnivals, Gifts, and more